Monday 16 February 2015

Drugstore/high street nail polish haul



(From left to right: Pitch Black, Midnight, Steel Blue, Pistachio Ice Cream, Plum Noir, Amaretto Crush and Lush Lilac.)


I'm one of those people who really hates her bare nails. I find them ugly and even though it's probably quite dumb I feel self-conscious about them.

Since I work at a place where my nails gets chipped super easily (plus I get bored of the sight of the same varnish quite fast, because I'm a weirdo like that) I don't like spending a lot of money on more expensive polishes because to me it's just not worth it.

The past week I've done a mini haul and picked up quite a few colours from the MUA range and from P.S. Love by Primark. I think I made an absolute bargain, they're only a pound each, you just need to apply two coats of them to get a nice finish and they stay on for about 4 days!

(The picture doesn't do justice to the slightly gold shimmery burgundy on the left.)


I've always found matte nails cool and a bit different so getting this matte top coat made me feel quite chuffed if I'm honest. Now I can turn any of these lovely colours into matte without buying a separate product from each one of them.



I'll surely get some more of them in the near future (unfortunately my local Superdrug didn't have the nice creamy-white MUA one in stock the other day) as I like variety.

Tell me which colour is your favourite and if you have any other budget nail polish recommendations! :)

- Pilla
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment