Wednesday 25 February 2015

Mini homeware haul: cream, pink and mint


I've been picking up a few bits and bobs for my room lately because I felt like my uni room needed a few more pieces to make it a bit lovelier.

You know I love my pastel pinks and mints and creams so my choices probably don't come as a surprise. I might be doing a room tour soon but I thought I'd show you what I got anyway.

Cream draws (Primark £5) - it looks lovely on my desk just to store some of my makeup.
Mint box (Primark £3) - same function as the draws
Mint bowls (Primark £2) - I keep two next to my sink for tweezers, nail files, etc. and the other two on my desk for rings and bobby pins.
Mint spotty pot (Home Bargains £1.99) - let's be real I didn't really need this pot, but it's lovely and it matches my room's colour theme.
Pink candle (Primark £2) - this red berry & jasmine candle smells delicious and looks super cute next to my makeup mirror.
Heart shaped bowl (Wilko's £2.50) - this little bowl sits on my bedside table to hold my keys, room card and headphones, making sure I never lose or forget them even if I'm in a rush.

Well well, I'm off to watch the Brits now, I hope you guys like my mini haul, which bit is your favourite? :)

Pilla
xo



1 comment:

  1. The heart-shaped bowl is adorable! I love all your purchases. I wish we had a Primark in the US.
    -Mikayla
    www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete