Thursday 15 January 2015

awkward first post & joining bloglovin'



"From now on I'll stop procrastinating and start actually posting on my blog!"

I don't think my ten fingers would be enough to count how many times I've said this to myself. But after a lot of I'll do it tomorrow's and countless layout and design changes I'm finally writing the first post on my new blog.

Generally speaking I'm enthusiastic about a lot of things in life, so I wouldn't say this will be a strictly fashion or beauty blog. A good book/ films / song makes me just as happy (if not even happier!) as a nice new lipstick, so I'm sure you'll find that sort of thing on here as well.

Today was the day of another first: I finally joined bloglovin'! I'm possibly really late but it's one of those websites/apps you don't know how much you needed in your life until you've tried it. It's the great solution to a person who's a regular reader of quite many blogs. It's the easiest way to keep track of all of them in one place and stay up to date.

With this being an awkward 'welcome to my blog' first post, I don't have much else to tell you. I'll be back soon with something more interesting, I promise!

In the meantime you can find me on:

-  Pilla xo

4 comments:

  1. looks very nice, keep up the good work :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just followed you on bloglovin - excited to see some of your posts! :) x

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, just followed you back :) I hope I won't disappoint! xx

      pilla xo

      Delete