Thursday 22 January 2015

My Macbook Potter



A few weeks ago I decided it was time to make my Macbook Pro a bit more unique. Since I'm a huge Potterhead (always have been, always will be) I knew I wanted something Harry Potter related and it wasn't a surprise to any of my friends either.

Soon enough I was on the hunt for a simple, yet fun decal and it didn't take long until I found exactly what I was looking for. I ordered the sticker from Etsy, a great place for all kinds of handmade bits and bobs.

It arrived within a week and the application process was quick and easy, the attached guide explained every step clearly. It's safe to say that I'm in love with this little thing and I can only encourage people to visit the website and have a look around.

- Pilla xo

No comments:

Post a Comment