Friday 6 February 2015

Tea tree oil to the rescue


Working at a nightclub means crazy hours in itself but adding that to uni and having a social life equals getting very little sleep. This week has been really hectic and my skin decided to show how much it disapproves of my lifestyle.

When I looked into the mirror on Wednesday morning and saw the state of my skin I wanted to cry. I've never had so many pimples and red patches on my face before and I immediately knew I needed something with tea tree oil.

Instead of going for something super expensive and high end, I decided to try the Superdrug Tea Tree Blended Oil and Facial Moisturiser and oh boy, I'm so glad I did!

The next morning I woke up and my spots were a lot less visible and the redness was barely there. They both smell nice and fresh and I find that the moisturiser gives a really good base for your makeup.

I'm not saying my skin is perfectly clear already but these two products (and drinking loads of water) have really helped.

Let me know what your SOS skin saviours are! :)

Pilla
xo

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product, i think i need to try this out

    lisa | lisaxbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it honestly made my skin look a lot better, I'm glad I found both of them! x

      Delete
  2. tea tree oil is something that always helps my skin x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really did help mine, such a great ingredient! x

      Delete