Tuesday 3 February 2015

January Favourites

The first post of the new month can only mean one thing: MONTHLY FAVOURITES TIME! Let's see a list (in no particular order) of bits and bobs I've been loving in January.



Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow - in Creamy Beige
Loving these cream eyeshadow is definitely nothing new or surprising, everyone loves a bit of On and On Bronze. However, this month I've been all about Creamy Beige. Most of the time I've been wearing it on its own, blended out with my Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush and winged eyeliner. I really like how it isn't a shimmery shade, it gives a leathery look just as it states on the lid.


Rimmel Brow This Way Gel 
I don't need to say too much, just a nice product to set those nicely filled brows when you need it.


Makeup Academy Matte Lipstick - in Fawn Fancy
Such a nice,wearable matte nude from the high street that doesn't make me look washed out or dead. It's ridiculously cheap and although it doesn't last for ages, you have to touch it up quite often I like this lipstick A LOT.

8tracks playlists
If you've never heard of 8tracks before, you seriously need to download it! Whenever I can't fall asleep I just put a nice playlist on and it helps me. This has been one of my favourites in the past few weeks. You can find great songs you've never heard before or just listen to something new when you're fed up of your usual music.

The Bloglovin' app
Ever since I downloaded this app and started following all these super cool blogs I've been hooked on it. I love how it sends you notifications if anyone on your following list posts something, it's great to keep yourself updated.


Primark bedding
I think the picture speaks for itself, it's such a pretty bedding and an absolute bargain for £9, well done Primark!


Making lists
I'm quite an organised person and this month I've returned to my old habit: list making. With my new blog being up and running I finally started using this amazing notebook my lovely friend Leonie made me to keep post ideas, etc. in it.

That's it for my January favourites, hope you enjoyed this post! :)

- Pilla xo


6 comments:

  1. I love your January favourites! I have the same brow gel and it's great to just fill in brows without any fuss :) I've heard so many great things about the maybelline eyeshadows and I need to try one out! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely! definitely go and pick up some Maybelline colour tattoos, they've got some super lovely shades and they're really easy to work with. Both Superdrug and Boots have a 'buy 1 get 2nd for half price' offer on Maybelline stuff at the moment so it's the perfect chance xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh, a bloglovin' app? I must own this!
    Loving the favourites!
    Love, Jessica
    Jembubble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :)
      and yeah the app is so so handy I love being able to see all the updates from the blogs I follow in one place! xx

      Delete
  3. I just cannot get into the maybelline colour tattoos. they simply did not work for me. But stunning post x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that darling, I love using them but I wish the colour range would be wider as I find some of the colours far too bold for everyday use! thank you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete