Thursday 12 March 2015

Primark haul

Hi lovelies!
I've recently picked up a few things from Primark and I'm kind of in love with all of them so I thought I'd share them with you.

(Pre-warning: if you know me this won't come as a surprise, but most of these things are black, cream or grey...)

  • First of all, knit jumpers might not be the kind of thing I should buy for spring but I loved the colour and I love cable knit things PLUS it was on sale for only £5 which meant that I had to have it. It's still quite cold outside so I can get away with wearing it and I think it looks really nice with leather trousers and some flats.


  • These leather treggings might be my favourite out of the bunch. I've been toying with the idea of purchasing leather trousers but I wasn't sure I could pull them off and if I would actually wear them so I felt like spending a lot on a pair would be a waste of money. When I saw these in the Primark sale for £7 I couldn't leave them and let me tell you I've been wearing them loads! 



  • This peachy-pink jumper is the only pop of colour in this haul and I love it. I'm really pale with quite light hair and light eyes so I never wear bold colours (apart from lipstick) so this fits in my wardrobe perfectly. It's about two sizes bigger than me but when I tried it on I thought it still looked quite nice and with a ridiculous price like £3 I had to buy it.



  • This charcoal cardigan is just simply amazing ( I think). It's short sleeved, quite long (reaches past my knees) and has a massive slit up the sides. It's great for layering and looks great with skinny jeans and just a simple top underneath so it's super easy to style. It was only £7 which just makes it even better!



  • Kimonos have been a real big thing in the past year and I can certainly see why. They're easy to throw on and make a simple outfit less boring. This black and white piece (only £3!)  is quite sheer,the colours make it possible to wear with quite a lot of things and I especially love the bottom fringing. 



  • I've wanted one of these super fluffy eyelash cardigans for months and I honestly don't know why I've only just got around to buying one. They're super cosy and warm and this particular one (£7) is quite long as well which makes it great for days when you feel like covering yourself a bit more. The only downside is that it leaves everything quite fluffy so I would try to avoid white tops. 



  • Last, but definitely not least: SHOES! These black heeled boots (£15) are comfy enough to wear them even on a long day and the zip on the side makes them really easy to put on. I've been looking for a pair like this for a few weeks and I kind of think I'm in love with them. They go with skinny jeans, the leather trousers, skirts or shorts so they really are an all rounder. 

That's everything significant for this haul, I didn't really feel the need to show you the basic tops or invisible socks I also got because let's be real, they aren't too interesting. I hope you liked this post, let me know which item is your favourite!

Pilla
xo


3 comments:

  1. the leather pants are absolutely to die for!
    lovely x
    -Austen

    keepalmandchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found so many bargains! Primark is brill but I always lose patience haha

    naomiupton.blogspot.co.uk
    Check me out on bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/naomi-upton-13402291 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boots and the fluffy cardigan look super amazing, I would love to see how you style all of these items!
    I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award because I really think you deserve it! All the details can be found in my latest blogpost! :-)

    Love, Vanessa x | literallyvany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete