Sunday 5 April 2015

Versatile Blogger Award nomination

Picture credit to Kapege

I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Vanessa (from literallyvany, go check her out if you have a spare second), thank you for that lovely, I appreciate it!

The rules of the "award" are very simple:
  • Thank the person who nominated you for this award and leave a link to their blog. 
  • Tell your readers 7 things about yourself. 
  • Link to 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered or read regularly. 
  • Let them know you nominated them for the Versatile Blogger Award.
I really want to try and make this interesting but I can't promise anything so just bear with me.

  1. I absolutely hate ketchup, even the smell of it makes me gag. 
  2. Although my eyes are golden brown sometimes they decide to turn quite green, but don't ask me how or why.
  3. I used to be a dancer (latin american and ballroom) for about 8 years but eventually I had too many problems with my knees to continue.
  4. I wrote and published a book when I was 13, but reading it now I find it super cringe.
  5. I get far too attached to characters in books and films and get way too into the story if I really like it. 
  6. When I was about 9 I was the face of a TV advert supporting a charity.
  7. My middle name is Christina and I absolutely hate it.
My nominees are the following girls and their awesome blogs (I cheated and didn't pick 15, oops..):
Pilla
xo

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed getting to know you better and found your facts quite interesting! Looking forward to your next post :-) xx

    ReplyDelete