Thursday 29 January 2015

Another dream collection: Zuhair Murad SS15 Couture





The lebanese designer has been one of my absolute favourites for quite a while now. All of his dresses are so unique and beautiful they make every model/celebrity look like a princess straight out of a fairy tale. 

His Spring Summer 2015 Couture collection at today's Le Palais de Tokyo show blew my mind. It probably doesn't come as a surprise to anyone who knows me but I LOVE pastels. The breathtaking sky blue and pink dresses are probably my favourites out of the collection.

Everything about these pieces is super feminine, starting from their fit and fabric, to the beads, flowers and sequins. 

If I ever get married and get to do it in a Zuhair Murad wedding dress I'll surely be the happiest bride!


- Pilla xo

No comments:

Post a Comment