Monday 26 January 2015

Aussie, the drugstore hair saviour



As the Aussie philosophy says: "There is more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start."

Whoever came up with this slogan understands me. I love having thick, long hair but looking after it isn't so great...

These products have been part of my haircare routine for quite a while (thanks to the recommendation of my lovely friend, Vivi) and made my job a lot easier. I can't promise they work well for everyone, but they did wonders to my mane hair.

 Miracle Moist Shampoo
"for hair that's dry/ damaged/ a bit unhappy"
 Luscious Long Conditioner
"for hair long enough to swish"
I find both the shampoo and the conditioner quite thick, they lather well and I don't need ages to try and rinse them out. They leave my hair feeling really clean, but still smooth and soft.

 Miracle Hair Insurance Lightweight Conditioning Spray (wow, that's a mouthful!)
"a saviour for weak/distressed hair"
I use this leave-in spray on towel dry hair as it helps to protect, detangle and makes styling a lot easier as well.

No matter what type of hair you have and which range you use, they all smell absolutely lush and the scent lingers long after every wash.

Although they might be a bit more pricy than your average drugstore/high street hair products they are still really affordable and they're always on offer somewhere. At the moment you can get  '3 for £10' at Boots or £3.50 each at Superdrug.

I can't say they're going to work for every single one of you, but for me they're a real godsend and I can only recommend all three of them.

- Pilla xo


4 comments:

  1. I myself have very thick and quite long hair and I agree long hair is so much work to take care of but I love long hair! Great review! I always see these when out shopping but for some reason I have never tried them! Thank you for the recommendation! Just also wanted to thank you for the comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great week.

    Karolina x
    www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, I'm glad to be of service. Yes, I feel like the Aussie hair products don't get enough recognition even though they could make a change for many people! Thank you, I hope you'll have a great one as well xx

      Delete
  2. Lot of people have recommended to me, i tried but somehow it just didn't do much for my hair ;,(. Your review makes me wanna try it again! Ahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only ever tried these products from Aussie but I really do like them, you might want to experiment with them a bit! thank you for the lovely comment! xx

      Delete